If you got to go, we hope you had a wonderful Dore Alley! Next weekend we have another fun event for you all! The Fetish Flea will be back at the SF Citadel! Great for newcomers and veterans alike to get some new gear and check out the local dungeon space! Wicked Grounds will of course be there, and we hope to see you all there!
Also, remember that if you ever don’t see a munch that quite fits what you’d like, you can always reach out about starting one! The full list of munches and times is here.
- Friday, August 4: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, August 5: No munches, but we will be at the SF Citadel for the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, August 6: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity.
- Monday, August 7: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, August 8: The Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance & the Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch have come together to launch a weekly Kinky Entrepreneur’s Co-Working Session. Great for those who need some motivation, networking, or help with bouncing ideas back and forth. Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, August 9: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, August 10: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but we still welcome and urge beginners to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, August 11: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.