Wicked Grounds is looking forward to hosting our play party at the SF Citadel this weekend! The theme is Summer Cruise! So come in your bathing suit or your birthday suit! Maybe you’re the ship captain, or a stowaway! Maybe even a fish? Whatever you fancy, we hope to see you out at the party!
Though if you can’t make it, and are looking for other things to do throughout the week, we have a lineup of munches and meetups throughout the week to check out in the café!
- Friday, July 14: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, July 15: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is Kinky Collages! We will be closing early at 8pm because Wicked Grounds will once again be hosting a play party at the SF Citadel from 8-1pm! Come get your summer fun on with our Summer Cruise theme party!
- Sunday, July 16: The monthly Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, July 17: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, July 18: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm. Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, July 19: Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go.
- Thursday, July 20: Are you in a D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Then come to the Innaugural Romantic D/s Salon from 7:00-9:00pm.
- Friday, July 21: Are you kinky (or interested), MAAB (male assigned at birth) and identify as a trans female, M2F, trans girl, and/or similar? Then you should come to the M2F Munch, from 11am-1pm.
- Saturday, July 22: Saturday we will have from 6-8pm the monthly Clean and Sober Munch for the Sober in Leather group.
- Sunday, July 23: No munches today, but we will be open for all your kinky café needs!