Missing Pride yet? Well, Wicked Grounds is still here with all your fun kinky and queer revolution needs! From Flags to Flogs, we have it all! We will also be hosting one of our play parties at the SF Citadel next Saturday (7/15) for those who want to come out and have their kinky fun with the people of the café, but in an even more NSFW environment! And there isn’t much that isn’t too safe for our work.
Are you looking for other things to do throughout the week?! Here’s a list of upcoming munches and meetups!
- Friday, July 7: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, July 8: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munchfrom 11:30am-1:30pm. We will also be on the road at the SF Citadel, for the Naughty Knotty Party.
- Sunday, July 9: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber community of San Francisco.
- Monday, July 10: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, July 11: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, July 12: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, July 13: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but we still welcome and urge beginners to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, July 14: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, July 15: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is Kinky Collages! Wicked Grounds will also be hosting a play party at the SF Citadel from 8-1pm. Come get your summer fun on with our Summer Cruise theme party!
- Sunday, July 16: The monthly Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.