Pride weekend is upon us! We hope you are all flying your colors loud and proud! Whether you’re trans, asexual, genderqueer, lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or whatever else! We are exited to spend this wonderful weekend being a safe space for everyone who needs one. We will also be at our own booth on the grounds, so come say hi! We look forward to celebrating with all of us in our community.
If you’re wondering what there is to do for the rest of the week, well here’s a list of our upcoming events!
- Friday, June 23: Are you attending the Trans March? Want to meet up somewhere you can be out and proud, while getting refreshed from the long walk? The 3rd annual TRANSFABULOUS, the “official” sober Trans March after party will be happening at Wicked Grounds from 7pm to closing at 10pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Saturday, June 24: PRIDE! One of our biggest weekends of the year gets started off! Wicked Grounds will be open for your tasty drink and food needs, and we will also have our Wicked Grounds Booth onsite. Saturday we will also have from 6-8pm the monthly Clean and Sober Munch for the Sober in Leather group.
- Sunday, June 25: On Sunday we will be right near Leather Alley, which is a great place to enjoy the kinkier side of Pride! At the café if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, or are curious in how it could, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch is a perfect fit. The munch will be from 7-9pm. We will also be closing an hour early at 9pm today.
- Monday, June 26: We will be open from 8am-10pm, with a calm vibe for the day. It’s a great time to come relax after the long weekend. We like to call this the Post-Pride Decompression. Great for people visiting, or just trying to get the motivation to go back to their everyday lives. We’re here for you! Also, for those new to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more. The Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, June 27: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, June 28: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at Bondage a Go-Go.
- Thursday, June 29: No munches today, but we will be open for all your kinky and café needs!
- Friday, June 30: No munches again, but we will be on the road at Transmission! The play party for trans and those who love them at the SF Citadel!
- Saturday, July 1: Once again, no munches, but we will be at the SF Citadel again for the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, July 2: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a brand new social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity. Also, The Exiles Business Meeting will be from 5-7pm, and is open to all members!