Pride Month is getting underway!!! We’ve been getting excited, and are looking forward to our big weekend! Which brings up one of our favorite days of the year… FLAG DAY! Do you have a pride flag? Trans? Asexual? Genderqueer? Bi? Or straight up Rainbow? >.> Well you should come to Wicked Grounds Friday the 14th! For our Flag Day Sale! All flags 25% off, and a perfect day to fly your colors!
Looking for things to do for the week? Here’s a list of our upcoming munches and meetups!
- Friday, June 9: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, June 10: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Sunday, June 11: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.
- Monday, June 12: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, June 13: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, June 14: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, June 15: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, June 16: Are you kinky (or interested), MAAB (male assigned at birth) and identify as a trans female, M2F, trans girl, and/or similar? Then you should come to the M2F Munch, from 11am-1pm. Wicked Grounds will also be out at The SF Citadel for the Mystique, Female Dominant Kink play party.
- Saturday, June 17: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This weekend is about Rubber Floggers!
- Sunday, June 18: The monthly Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.