Pride Month is about to start! We hope you’re as excited as we are! Soon Wicked Grounds will be decked out in all of our pride gear, and we’ll be getting ready for the grand day in less than a month! As many of you know, we have a booth every year, and we’d love to see you come out and enjoy the festivities!
But enough but what’s happening later in the month, here’s a list of the things happening this week!
- Monday, May 29: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, May 30: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst.
- Wednesday, May 31: Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, June 1: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, June 2: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, June 3: No munches, but Wicked Grounds will be on the road at the SF Citadel for the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party at the SF Citadel hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, June 4: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a brand new social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity.