Here at Wicked Grounds we’re already getting excited, as well as working hard, for the coming event season! Our first major event will be this weekend as we go down to San Jose for the 31st annual International Ms. Leather and Ms. Bootblack Competitions! If you’re looking for something exciting and want to help support the leather community, this is a great event to come to! (Fetlife listing here)
We also hope you are having a wonderful spring! Whether you have a Spring Break, or are celebrating any of the several Holidays, or just finding time to enjoy the outdoors and time of year (minus allergies of course).
- Sunday, April 16: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, April 17: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours%7D] will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, April 18: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, April 19: We’ll be open until 11pm today. Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go!
- Thursday, April 20: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, April 21: Are you kinky (or interested), MAAB (male assigned at birth) and identify as a trans female, M2F, trans girl, and/or similar? Then you should come to the M2F Munch, from 11am-1pm.
- Saturday, April 22: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 7-9pm. Today from 6-8pm the Sober in Leather group will be meeting for their monthly Clean and Sober Munch.
- Sunday, April 23: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment.