Coming up on a new month! Remember, Fetish Flea is in a week! We also have a couple new munches on the list, so make sure you check them out, and see if there’s something you’re interested in. Don’t see quite what you want? You can always contact us about setting up a munch; don’t be shy. Though if you are, you are always welcome to come to the Shy Munch! =)
Here’s our list of things going on this week!
- Saturday, April 1: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Do you enjoy playing tabletop games? Board, Card, etc. Ever notice how there isn’t much in the way of being able to play test new ones. Well now at Wicked Grounds, from 6:30-9:30pm ever first Saturday, the Cardboard Crucible Playtesting Munch will be happening so you can come try out new games in a fun and open environment! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party at the SF Citadel hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, April 2: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a brand new social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity.
- Monday, April 3: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun.
- Tuesday, April 4: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Also from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, April 5: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, April 6: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, April 7: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, April 8: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Our local and beloved, Thomas Shaffer is running for International Ms Leather! Come join us from 5-9pm for fun and fundraising! Meet Thomas, as well as hang out, get your boots blacked, perhaps a chair massage, and more!
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/ BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community, right here at Wicked Grounds!