Just letting you all know that once again, the SF Fetish Flea is coming up on April 8th! Only a couple weeks away! It’s a perfect time to get some new gear from local artisans, as well as get a cheap intro to the local SF Citadel Dungeon, if you have never been before! Wicked Grounds as well as other great shops will be setting up to help you out with all your kink gear related needs! Come get a new flog, a harness, or perhaps a new leather bag full of all the essentials to start you on your way into the kinky side of your relationship! No matter your experience, this is a fun event to come and enjoy!
What else is going on you ask?!
- Saturday, March 25: Today from 6-8pm the Sober in Leather group will be meeting for their monthly Clean and Sober Munch. Great for anyone who is part of the leather scene. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the SF Citadel for Taboo, the edge play party.
- Sunday, March 26: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Then later that night, if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch will be from 7-9pm.
- Monday, March 27: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. Interested in Queer Sphere? Not sure what it is? Do you enjoy hanging out with Queer Kinky p.eople in a fun social setting? Then come to the Queer Sphere Munch from 6-8pm. This much is good for all those interested in finding a group of open queer and kinky friends.
- Tuesday, March 28: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, March 29: Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, March 30: Have you been noticing the amazing photography up at Wicked Grounds? Are you a little curious about it? Want to meet the artist, ask some questions, or even talk to a few of the models about their experiences? Then stop by for the Artist’s Show and Talk from 6-8pm.
- Friday, March 31: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 7-9pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, April 1: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Do you enjoy playing tabletop games? Board, Card, etc. Ever notice how there isn’t much in the way of being able to play test new ones. Well now at Wicked Grounds, from 6:30-9:30pm ever first Saturday, the Cardboard Crucible Playtesting Munch will be happening so you can come try out new games in a fun and open environment! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party at the SF Citadel hosted by Society of Janus.