Are you getting excited for spring?! These few days of warm weather have us a little excited for the start of another season. Perfect time to come in for milkshakes, ice tea, an ice coffee, or really anything that might suit your fancy. Also means it’s a perfect time to start wearing a bit less clothing, which I don’t know about you, but I rather enjoy!
Looking for more things to do?
- Friday, March 17: Are you kinky (or interested), MAAB (male assigned at birth) and identify as a trans female, M2F, trans girl, and/or similar? Then you should come to the M2F Munch, from 11am-1pm. Wicked Grounds will also be at Transmission tonight at the SF Citadel. A party for our trans friends and the people who love them!
- Saturday, March 18: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 4-6pm.
- Sunday, March 19: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, March 20: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, March 21: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, March 22: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at Bondage a Go-Go the door.
- Thursday, March 23: The monthly Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, March 24: No munches today, but we will still be open for all your kinky café needs!
- Saturday, March 25: Today from 6-8pm the Sober in Leather group will be meeting for their monthly Clean and Sober Munch. Great for anyone who is part of the leather scene. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the SF Citadel for Taboo, the edge play party.
- Sunday, March 26: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Then later that night, if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch will be from 7-9pm.