Another month of fun is underway! For all those who enjoy going to the SF Citadel, Wicked Grounds will be there for many of the parties coming up! We would also like to thank all of those who have been helping get our Patreon up and underway! We are very excited to start getting out more kink education and kinky coffee out into the world!
Here’s a list of our munches for the week!
- Friday, March 3: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, March 4: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers Party at the SF Citadel.
- Sunday, March 5: No munches today, but we will still be open!
- Monday, March 6: From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun.
- Tuesday, March 7: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Also from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, March 8: Are you into the leather scene? Interested? Do you like books? Ever thought of joining a book club, but couldn’t decide what kind to attend? Well Leather Bound Book Group will be meeting from 7-8:30pm. All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, March 9: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, March 10: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. We will also be at TRYST at the SF Citadel! A party for all those “on the market”.
- Saturday, March 11: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. We will once again be at the SF Citadel for Luscious!
- Sunday, March 12: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.