If you’re looking to do some fun kinky stuff, you should go to the parties at the SF Citadel this weekend! Wicked Grounds will be on the road both Friday and Saturday, so come say hi! Also, if you’re looking for more ways to support your local café, remember we are now on Patreon! We also would like to wish all our friends and family a happy Valentines day. We would like to say that we love you, and wouldn’t be here without you, so thank you all so much!
If you’re looking for more things to do throughout the week, here is a list of the upcoming munches!
- Friday, February 10: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. Wicked Grounds will also be back on the road at Mystique! the SF Citadel party for Dominant Women!
- Saturday, February 11: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Again, Wicked Grounds will be at Love Hurts, the SF Citadel Valentines party!
- Sunday, February 12: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.
- Monday, February 13: So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, February 14: Happy Valentines Day!!! Come join in the love! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, February 15: January 18: Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go!
- Thursday, February 16: No munches today, but we will be open for all your regular Wicked Grounds needs.
- Friday, February 17: Again, no munches, but we will be open!
- Saturday, February 18: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm.
- Sunday, February 19: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.