Wicked Grounds is now on Patreon! We hear it all the time here at Wicked Grounds: "I keep missing that class! I wish it was on a different day." OR: "I wish I weren't all the way in the South Bay, or I'd be there more often." OR: "I really wish we had anything like this in my hometown." Maybe you've even said it yourself. We've been pondering for a while how to bring our unique mix of kink education, concierge services, community building and queer rabble rousing to a much larger audience, and through the magic and support of Patreon we're making it happen.
Now here’s our list of events for the coming week!
- Sunday, January 29: Third class of the KINK 101 series: KINK 101: Dating While Kinky from 3:30-5:30pm. Then later that night, if you’re in the scene, and also interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch will be great for you. This munches theme is on Sacred Service, and will be from 7-9pm.
- Monday, January 30: Are you a petplayer or interested in petplay? Are you a bit intimidated by the rowdiness of some of the other petplayers? Maybe you’re just wanting to start slow and in a calm environment while learning all the nuances of petplay? Then the Gentle Pets: Petplay Workshop may be just the place for you! From 7-9pm join other petplayers, and people new to the petplay scene as we learn and play in a no-barking, no-wrestling type of environment.
- Tuesday, January 31: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst.
- Wednesday, February 1: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, February 2: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, February 3: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, February 4: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Also, tonight Wicked Grounds will be on the road at two separate locations! Firstly, Twisted Windows, an amazing night of performances, play, and activities! Second, we will be at the monthly Newcomers (Plus Everyone Else) Party, for all people new to the kink and BDSM scene, as well as an all inclusive party.
- Sunday, February 5: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Then, our annual PUPPY BOWL for human puppies, and other critters, to come and have fun and play. For those of you who aren’t quite into the Super Bowl, but want to watch some fun petplay action, come and join us from 3:30-5:30 for a fun and amazing afternoon.