* Friday, April 27th: We will be CLOSING EARLY tonight, at 7pm, so that we can host Wicked Grounds Presents: Walpurgisnacht, a party at SF Citadel! Come to the Citadel for wickedly good catering, music, and the great SF Citadel dungeon equipment and atmosphere. We hope to see you there!
* Saturday, April 28th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm.
* Sunday, April 29th: Join us in the evening for the Kinky Spirituality Munch, from 7-9pm for a discussion on the many intersections between kink/BDSM and spirituality. Each month they choose an interesting new topic, this month’s is TBD.
* Tuesday, May 1st: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! After BARC, the Godless Perverts Social Club will be meeting in the back from 7-9pm. Godless Perverts is a community for LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, etc. atheists that hosts a variety of interesting events, stop by and make some new friends!
* Wednesday, May 2nd: Tonight is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds! Join us for the DeGiotto Mini Trunk Show, hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, and Rope Bite from 7-9pm. Interested in bondage rope, but not really sure what you’re into? Come flip through the books we stock, and feel up the rope offerings from DeGiotto at the mini trunk show! No question is too new for our kink concierges. Rope Bite is a great event for new and intermediate rope lovers who want to learn new skills and expand their rope knowledge. The munch starts out with a demonstration, and transitions into a cafe-wide rope hangout! Planning on attending Bondage-a-Go-Go: Classic BaGG tonight at Cat Club? Spend $10 or more and get a stamped receipt from your barista to get discounted entry to the club!
* Thursday, May 3rd: The Neuro-Divergent Kinksters Group will be meeting from 4-6pm for anyone who identifies as neurodivergent, regardless of diagnosis. Come discuss the intricacies of navigating the scene, from a neurodivergent perspective!
* Friday, May 4th: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for the FTM Munch, tonight from 7-9pm!
* Saturday, May 5th: The SF K9 Unit Open Board Meeting will be from 12-1pm for anyone interested in the work that the SF K9 Unit, who specialize in pet play kinky education, does in the Bay Area! We will be vending at the SoJ Newcomers + Everyone play party tonight at the SF Citadel, come say hi, and find the perfect toy for you to start your kinky journey.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.
(image credit: Walpurgisnacht, by Gemälde von Albert Welti)