Do YOU have a flag? We have a few... from trans to genderqueer, from classic rainbow gay to a festive rainbow “coexist,” from asexual to poly, we have SO MANY FLAGS! For the best selection, stop by the booth on Saturday before they sell out!
* Friday, June 22nd: We are happy to host Transfabulous, the sober Trans March afterparty! Stop by after the march for milkshakes and comradery.
* Saturday, June 23rd: We will be vending on the SF Pride Fairgrounds at the intersection of McAlister & Hyde. At the cafe, the Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm, and we’ll be open for Pride business with a limited menu!
* Sunday, June 24th: It’s PRIDE SUNDAY! The cafe will be open from 9am-9pm with a limited menu, and vending outside Leather Alley! Stop by the festivities and say hi, and the cafe for tasty treats and caffeination. :)
* Tuesday, June 26th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will convene from 6-7pm for their weekly rope skillshare. The Self-Suspenders Munch will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm for casual discussion, demos, and answers to any questions you might have about suspension. For those new to rope we recommend checking out BARC, and Self-Suspenders for those with a little more experience.
* Wednesday, June 27th: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the June Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munch from 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. Breaking out that embarrassing trench coat you wore in the 90s and heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Matrix Night at Cat Club? Make new friends, learn the rules of the club dungeon at the June Pre-BaGG Munch, and remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
* Thursday, June 28th: In the evening, Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting in the back for folks who want a calmer, more quiet munch experience than the average meetup. This is a GREAT event for anyone who feels shy in a group, whether they be newbies or seasoned kinksters!
* Friday, June 29th: This month’s Kinky Roleplayers Munch has been RESCHEDULED for tonight from 7-9pm! They will be discussing how to set the scene, so to speak, for your creatively kinky roleplay adventures.
* Saturday, June 30th: We will be vending at Smack It! at the SF Citadel. Looking for that hearty THWACK, THUMP, or SNAP for the perfect hitty experience? Check out our artisinal toys, and amazing series of Tantus paddles, available for your browsing pleasure!
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.