* Saturday, June 16th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky needs! In the evening, we will be vending at the SoJ Summer Kick Off Play Party to start the summer off right!
* Monday, June 18th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. The Non-Monogamous Munch for the Young and Young at Heart will be meeting in the back room from 7-9pm. Formerly the “Poly Under 40” munch, this great meet-up has been restructured to allow for folks 18+ to beyond 40. Stop by, make new friends, and discuss polyamory!
* Tuesday, June 19th: The Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch will be meeting from 11am-1pm. Afterwards, stick around to discuss the unique challenges working small business in the scene presents, and make lasting connections before getting down to work at the Kinky Entrepreneur’s Co-Working Hours, from 1-5pm. In the evening, Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7pm for dynamic rope hangouts, skill sharing, and good ol’ rope community goodness.
* Wednesday, June 20th: Tonight, Miss Alice will be hosting her incredibly popular Crossdressing Club of SF monthly meetup. A celebration of gender play that leans towards the feminine, the frilly, the powdered, and the curled, the Crossdressing Club meets in the back room to get all dolled up before heading over to Bondage-A-Go-Go! Stop by, wear what you wanna wear, and make new friends. If you’re planning on heading to Bondage-a-Go-Go: Pervert’s Pride, be sure to ask your barista for a stamped BaGG receipt if you spend over $10 on food/drink. You’ll get a discount at Cat Club’s door!
* Thursday, June 21th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording a new episode in the back from 2-4pm! Listen live at TPOK Radio and check us out on Patreon to listen to the podcast afterwards (patrons above a certain tier get early access), and check out previous episodes. In the evening, we welcome SF TNG for a caffinated Pride-themed happy hour. Folks 18 to 40 are welcome! The hosts will be facilitating an ice breaker at 8:15 PM. This is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow kinksters and get in the mood for Pride weekend.
* Friday, June 22nd: We are happy to host Transfabulous, the sober Trans March afterparty! Stop by after the march for milkshakes and comradery.
* Saturday, June 23rd: We will be vending on the SF Pride Fairgrounds, check us out on social media (twitter, Facebook, etc.) for our exact booth location. At the cafe, the Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm, and we’ll be open for Pride business with a limited menu!
* Sunday, June 24th: It’s PRIDE SUNDAY! We’ll be open with a limited menu, and vending outside Leather Alley! Stop by the festivities and say hi, and the cafe for tasty treats and caffeination. :)
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.