For Small Business Saturday, we're having a variety of sales to jump-start your holiday shopping for the kinky folks in your life (or for you, we don't judge!). Click the above link for details, and remember; you get a free drink with any purchase of books and gear totaling $50 or more.
* Saturday, November 25th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 6-8pm in the back room.
* Monday, November 27th: Foundations SF will be hosting their Office Hours from 5:30-6:30pm. Stop by to get a sponsor before attending their weekly kink education class.
* Tuesday, November 28th: the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and network with your favorite caffeinated beverage (decaffeinated options available as well). In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Afterwards, the Self-Suspenders Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm to discuss intermediate rope work, suspension, etc., in a relaxed and focused environment.
* Wednesday, November 29th: Headed to Bondage-A-Go-Go tonight, but don't want to go alone? Stop by the Pre-BAGG Munch from 8-9:30pm to make some friends and get information about the event before venturing to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Pirate Night!. Costumes encouraged, but not required. When in doubt, wear basic black. And don't forget to ask your awesome barista for a stamped receipt if you spend $10 or more at the cafe, you'll get discounted entry to BAGG for the night!
* Thursday, November 30th: New to the local public scene? The Kink 101: Welcome To Wicked Grounds! class will give you the basics on the San Francisco BDSM scene, and is perfect whether you're new to kink, want to learn more about local BDSM play and education, or even just want to know what the heck happens at a kink cafe. The class will be held from 7-9pm, and a sliding scale donation of $10-$30 is suggested and appreciated, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. (Attendees will receive 10% off books and gear purchased same day!)
* Friday, December 1st: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out at the FTM Munch from 7-9pm to socialize and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
* Saturday, December 2nd: Join us as we vend the SoJ Newcomers + Everyone Party at the SF Citadel. We'll be bringing a selection of toys great for folks just getting started building a toybag, as well as the more experienced among us. Stop by and say hi!
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!