We expect to answer a new question every week or so, as they come in. This might change as our volume of questions changes -- we expect fewer questions at the beginning (and maybe some general columns to fill in), and more as the word gets out.
Patreon subscribers will always get early access to the column, and priority to ask new questions. We will cross-post columns to our WickedGrounds.com blog about two weeks after publishing them to Patreon subscribers.
Ask a question!
Have a question? Here are a few guidelines for what to expect when you send them. (The email to send questions is after the guidelines.)
1. Your questions will remain anonymous. If you have a preferred nom de plume, let us know; if not, we will assign one. It would be great if you can also let us know your pronouns.
2. Please also protect the identities of others involved in your question by changing their names. We will assume you've done this.
3. We reserve the right to edit your question for clarity and length. The more you can provide a tightly focused question, the easier it is to answer.
4. By sending a question, you are granting us permission to publish your question in this column, our blog, our videos, and any future places where we may use that content (such as book projects), for commercial use or otherwise, without us seeking further permission.
5. While we'll answer as many questions as we can, we reserve the right to answer the questions that are a best fit for this project and community. Not all questions will necessarily be answered.
6. Just a reminder that we are kink concierges, open-minded baristas and "accidental sex educators" -- we are not therapists, and writing in is no substitute for therapy. If you need therapeutic or medical help, please reach out to professionals that can help you. Mir is just this queer dude writing their opinions on the internet. Seriously.
Okay, got all that? Your email to send questions is AskWickedMir@gmail.com. Easy! Send away!
WickedMir and the friendly baristas of Wicked Grounds