- Sunday, December 30th: Kinky Spirituality (Fetlife) will be meeting from 7-9PM for their monthly discussion on the varied intersections of kink/BDSM and spirituality.
- Monday, December 31st: Foundations Office Hours is canceled for this week.
- Tuesday, January 1st: HOLIDAY HOURS: 11AM-10PM. Kinky Coders, the munch for folks who do or are interested in computer programming, will be meeting at the cafe from 2-5pm. Godless Perverts will be canceled tonight, and is rescheduled for Saturday January 5th.
- Wednesday, January 2nd: Have questions about rope? Stop by from 6-10pm for the Wicked Bounds trunk show to check out our selection of premium bondage rope and get those questions answered! Meanwhile, Rope Bite will be meting from 7-9pm for folks of all skill levels who want to connect and practice rope. Heading over to Cat Club to Break Those Resolutions! (Fetlife, Facebook) at Bondage-a-Go-Go? Remember that if you spend $10+ on food and drink at the cafe, you get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, January 3rd: The Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast (Fetlife, Facebook) will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. Our guest this week is Anton Fulmen, author of one of our recent bestsellers The Heart of Dominance. We will a wide range of D/s dynamics, how they differ, and the spirit they have in common.
- Friday, January 4th: Tonight at the cafe, the FtM Munch (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting from 6:30-8pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar. Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
- Saturday, January 5th: The Monogamy Munch will be meeting from 2-4pm for monogamous kinksters who want to discuss their relationship style in the context of kink, BDSM, the scene, and etc. Godless Perverts has been rescheduled to tonight for this month. And today marks the first of our three-day “Staying in Fucking Business!” sale (Fetlife, Facebook), to mark the anniversary of our clopening. Check out the event listing for sales details!