Looks like winter is on its way. Of course in San Francisco that doesn’t mean much. Except of course that the Holidays are upon us. Whether you’re celebrating anything or not, Wicked Grounds will be open for all of it, and are looking forward to sharing the season with you!
As always, we have several munches and events for the week planned!
Also, for all of you that enjoy going to The Citadel, Wicked Grounds has been having a small popup booth for several of the parties. Keep an eye out, as we would be happy to see you there! Of course, we don’t have our amazing drinks and food, but we do have all our awesome toys, as well as selections of books and rope!
- Sunday, November 27: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Monday, November 28: No events today, but we will be open for all your Coffee, Kink, and Community needs!
- Tuesday, November 29: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst(Formerly known as Alchemy). Are you into the leather scene? Interested? Do you like books? Ever thought of joining a book club, but couldn’t decide what kind to attend? WellLeather Bound Book Group will be meeting from 7-8:30pm.
- Wednesday, November 30: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go(BAGG)? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, December 1: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, December 2: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, December 3: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers Plus Party at the Citadel.
- Sunday, December 4: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.