- Monday, October 22nd: Foundations SF Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. Stop by to speak with a Foundations representative, and get a sponsor before attending the class later this evening at Catalyst.
- Tuesday, October 23rd: Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7 for their weekly mini-munch before heading to the SF Citadel for their rope jam! Rope enthusiasts of all levels and interests are welcome. The Self-Suspenders Munch will be meeting at the SF Armory this month, please click through for more information!
- Wednesday, October 24th: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the October Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munch from 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. Breaking out that embarrassing trench coat you wore in the 90s and heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Devil's Night at Cat Club? Remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
- Thursday, October 25th: Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 8-9:30pm in the back. The Unsocial Social is a facilitated group discussion to support those who identify as shy, introverted or socially anxious, especially those that also identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, October 26th: Join us from 7-9pm for the Kinky Roleplayers Munch. Do you like to dress up and pretend when you're in a scene? Perhaps as a naughty nurse? CEO? Librarian? Perhaps you delve into the realms of science fiction or fantasy? As a princess? Alien? Werewolf? Or even throw yourself into the world of one of your favorite books or movies? Whatever your pleasure, when it comes to roleplay, your imagination is all that matters!
- Saturday, October 27th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 6-8pm in the back room.
- Sunday, October 28th: The Kinky Spirituality will be meeting from 7-9 for a scintillating discussion on the convergence of kink/BDSM and spirituality.
Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee, tea, lemonade, etc., pre-paid by another friendly member of our community. (And if you've the funds, please consider adding a support drink to your purchase; you never know who might need it!)