THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN! We’ve been celebrating it all month, and now here we are, Halloween weekend! Maybe you have your costume together, or perhaps you’re finishing up the final touches. Well we are all excited to see what you do! No munches this weekend, but we’d still love for you to come by!
Also, if you haven’t heard, Wicked Grounds will be hosting its first ever play party at the Citadel! The staff are going to make it as Wicked Grounds as possible, but this time you can actually show off your genital
- Friday, October 28: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 7-9pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, October 29 – Monday, October 31: Wicked Grounds will not have any munches, but we will definitely be here in the Holiday Spirit! Come in costume! Or not. But we will definitely enjoy being here to serve you as you go out to enjoy your Halloween weekend!
- Tuesday, November 1: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Then from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, November 2: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class every Wednesday from 4-5:30pm. Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, November 3: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, November 4: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at Tryst, a Citadel play party for those “on the market”.
- Saturday, November 5: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. The topic for the munch is what does “total power exchange” relationship mean to you? Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the [Transfeminine Munch] will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. Again, Wicked Grounds will be on the road at the Newcomers Plus Party at the Citadel.
- Sunday, November 6: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.