The cafe & boutique will be open regular hours all week with one exception -- Folsom Street Fair hours on Sunday, Sept. 27 will be 9am - 9pm. Come in early to get your Caffeinatrix before the fair starts!
Unless otherwise noted, everything's at 289 8th St @ Folsom, SF. But keep an eye out for those notes -- many of these events are on the road for Leather Week.
- Friday, 9/18 6:30-8:30pm: Slutty Bookclub continues its discussion of The Ethical Slut.
- Saturday, 9/19 11:30am-2:30pm: The It's Complicated Munch is for anyone whose relationship status involves more than a sentence or two. :)
- Saturday, 9/19 3-5:30pm: Zeitgeist Productions Open Mic. Bring your creative original material and join us!
- Saturday, 9/19 8pm - midnight: Wicked Grounds will be selling bondage rope, impact toys, and more at the Society of Janus Folsom Foreplay party at the SF Citadel.
- Sunday, 9/20 1-4pm: Kinky Coders is back! All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck. Bring your own vanilla project, your code tutorials, or a kinky project. Ever wanted to make your own consent app? What about a custom bluetooth-operated vibrator? A hypnosis app designed to brainwash and confuse? Or, if you're looking to do some volunteer work for the scene, you could help redesign the Citadel website!
- Sunday, 9/20 6-9pm: Bring Your Human Animal Night! A fun, safe environment for you to let yourself go and play as the animal you feel inside you. Meet pups, kittens, birds, dragons, lions, and lemurs in this night long petplay party! Come as you are: No experience required! Even if you're new to petplay, you are welcome to come and we're glad to answer any questions you have! Led by petplay porn producer Denali Winter, this event is always a blast.
- Monday, 9/21 7pm-10pm: Poly/ Non-Monogamous Under 40 Munch. We welcome poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age. We also welcome the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though we ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner.
- Tuesday, 9/22 7:30 - 9:30pm. RMSF Game Gear! Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for a night of board games. Wearing full leather or latex gear is encouraged, but not required!
- Wednesday, 9/23 6pm-8pm: September San Francisco Littles Munch. Looking forward to the Folsom Street Fair? Want a time to just chill before a busy weekend? Do you feel like you never get a chance to hang out with other littles during Folsom and want to get some play time in? This month's San Francisco Littles Munch might just be the one you want to come to!
- Thursday, 9/24 7-10pm: Chastity Social of San Francisco. This very "intimate" form of bondage goes way beyond the dungeon for some people... but even if you are a "weekend warrior" or are just curious about what chastity can do for you (and your relationships!) come on down to Wicked Grounds and join us. Round table discussion style gathering over food and non-alcoholic drinks. Questions are very welcome - this is a peer group that is very willing to share their personal experiences. You are encouraged to wear or bring your chastity device. There will be an opportunity to show it off in action if you are feeling brave.
- Friday, 9/25 7pm - 9pm: Foundations September Munch. On the last Friday of every month Foundations, a pansexual BDSM 101 kink education group, sits down at Wicked Grounds to provide the opportunity for our larger community to get to know us! We have various demos, like mini classes, to give you a taste of what you will experience should you decide to join us. The demo class usually starts a little after 7 pm so join us then or you'll miss out!
- Friday, 9/25 8pm - 1am: Wicked Grounds Booth at the KinkBNB Open House Performance and Play Party. (Event is at a secret Dogpatch location. Purchase tickets for details.) KinkBnB wants to welcome you to our first Open House Party! We are opening up one of our sexy listings for a night of fun and performances. Join us for Saki Kamijoo's rope performance, Hagurai's Swordmanship display, Mike West with more rope, an open play party and more! Wicked Grounds will be on hand vending impact toys, restraints, bondage rope and more!
- Saturday, 9/26 11:15am - 1pm: Welcome to Wicked Grounds - An SF Kink Newcomer's Orientation. We are bringing back this very popular session from our recent Kink Education Fair. Brand new to kink, or to the San Francisco kink scene? Perhaps you're getting ready for your very first Folsom Street Fair and you want to know what to expect? Or perhaps you just want to know what the heck happens at a kink cafe. Join us for this quick orientation to the local kink scene and San Francisco’s very own kink café. This session is perfect for folks who are making their first brave steps into the San Francisco kink scene or are visiting for Folsom Street Fair. This is also great for folks who are attending the Rope Fair later that day.
- Saturday, 9/26 1-5pm: Pre-Folsom Rope Bondage Fair with DeGiotto Rope. Whether you are just beginning to get curious about bondage rope, or have been tying partners up for years, you will want to join us for this very special rope festival. Our friends from DeGiotto Rope will be on hand for an afternoon of rope classes, rope demos, and a special trunk show to get your first crack at some Just For Folsom wares. Check out our event listing for class schedule. Classes are donation based and no-one will be turned away for lack of funds. These classes are hands on! Bring your rope, or buy the finest bondage rope in the world on site before class!
- Sunday, 9/27 9am - 9pm: Special Folsom Street Fair hours for Wicked Grounds! We will have cool drinks, snacks, food and an escape from the heat all day.
- Sunday, 9/27 11am - 6pm: Wicked Grounds Booth at Folsom Street Fair. Once again, we are taking it to the streets this Folsom Street Fair, and this year is going to be better than ever. Come see us on the fairgrounds in our huge 10' x 20' booth next to our good friends at KinkBNB. We will have rope demos and show & tells with the makers of the gear all day. Come say howdy to DeGiotto Rope, Kink Nerd Toys, Lovlee Leather and Northern Abbey and learn more about the gear from the artisans who make it! See the event listing for a full schedule.
- Monday, 9/28 8am - 6pm: Post-Folsom Decompression. Get that last taste of kinky San Francisco before you head back to reality. We'll have strong coffee, sweet community, and some nice souvenirs for your Folsom Street Fair weekend. Rumor has it, we might even have some flash sales . . . Stay tuned!