It’s Up Your Alley weekend!!! This weekend will be packed full of a lot of events, but we will be here to help you caffeine up to continue as long as you need to. Of course we have a whole lineup of events for the week!
- Friday, July 28: No munches today, but we will be open for all you coffee kink needs, and to help you with whatever we can to help you get ready for Up Your Alley!
- Saturday, July 29: Is this event season your first time going to anything like PRIDE, Up Your Alley, or even Folsom Street Fair? Have you been, and are still trying to figure out the protocol around it all? Maybe you’re new to the scene and are also trying to wrap your head around it all. Naked people, lots of openness about sexuality and kinks, but there are still some basic etiquettes to follow out there, no matter how open people may appear. So come to Wicked Grounds from 3-5pm for our Kink 101 Class: What To Expect at a Kinky Street Fair!
- Sunday, July 30: Up Your Alley! Also known as Dore Alley, will be here! It’s a bit more intimate than the Folsom Street Fair, but located near the same area. Kinky and Queer people alike will be out enjoying themselves! Wicked Grounds will be hosting our On the Road Booth! So come say hi! At the café from 10:30-11am will be the Pre-Fair Sober Social, for all those who want to have a bit more sober fun with others! At the same time, the San Francisco Girls of Leather and Friends will be meeting to plan their outing to the fair together! At the café if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, or are curious in how it could, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch is a perfect fit. The munch will be from 7-9pm. We will also be closing an hour early at 9pm today.
- Monday, July 31: We will be open from 8am-10pm, with a calm vibe for the day. It’s a great time to come relax after the long weekend. We like to call this the Post Up Your Alley Decompression. Great for people visiting, or just trying to get the motivation to go back to their everyday lives. We’re here for you! Also, for those new to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more. The Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, August 1: The Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance & the Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch have come together to launch a weekly Kinky Entrepreneur’s Co-Working Session. Great for those who need some motivation, networking, or help with bouncing ideas back and forth. Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Also from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, August 2: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, August 3: Have you ever been interested in Chastity play? Then the SF Chastity Social is a great place to come with questions. Or even if you’ve been into it for awhile, it’s still a great social to come and meet others who are too.
- Friday, August 4: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, August 5: No munches, but we will be at the SF Citadel for the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, August 6: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity.