We hope you all had an amazing Pride weekend! Whether you came out to sport your colors, or just enjoy the festivities, or even if you stayed in. We were honored and grateful to all of you who came and made this a wonderful event for all of us here at the café! To all those who came in after the Trans March, and the Dyke March, we appreciate all that you are doing for the community, even if it’s simply being visible!
Want to know what non-vanilla and queer things we have planned for this week?!
- Friday, June 30: No munches again, but we will be on the road at Transmission! The play party for trans and those who love them at the SF Citadel!
- Saturday, July 1: Once again, no munches, but we will be at the SF Citadel again for the Newcomers and Everyone Else Party hosted by Society of Janus.
- Sunday, July 2: Ever hear, “Ladies and Gentleman” and think, where do I fit in? Well, then the Kinky Non-Binary Social should be perfect for you! Meeting from 2-4pm, this is a brand new social group to come relax, talk, ask questions, get support, and have a fun time with other people who understand that complicated gender identity, and how sometimes, you just don’t quite fit into a simple identity. Also, The Exiles Business Meeting will be from 5-7pm, and is open to all members!
- Monday, July 3: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, July 4: Happy 4th of July! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Also from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, July 5: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. There will also be a book signing by Evie Vane, for her new book: Better Bondage for Every Body. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, July 6: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Business Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, July 7: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, July 8: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munchfrom 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Sunday, July 9: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber community of San Francisco.