We are proud sponsors of this year's Trans March, and will be on site at SF Pride both Saturday (6/25) and Sunday (6/26).
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, 11am till 10pm Saturday.
We'll have special hours Pride Sunday (9am - 9pm) so that you can grab coffee and a snack on the way to the Parade and fairgrounds.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, June 24: On the last Friday of every month Foundations, a pansexual BDSM 101 kink education group, sits down at Wicked Grounds from 7-9pm to provide the opportunity for our larger community to get to know us! No sponsorship required! And, join us for Transfabulous! An Unofficial Sober Trans March Afterparty. Rehydrate and rejuvenate after the march in a space where you can always be yourself.
- Saturday, June 25: Wicked Grounds will be open regular hours at the cafe (11am - 10pm) with a special Spiky Jane Milkshake and a streamlined menu so you can easily fuel up before/ after the Dyke March and other Pride activites. If you're on the fairgrounds, come see us at the Wicked Grounds Booth at SF Pride from 11am - 5pm.
- Sunday, June 26: Wicked Grounds will be open special hours today - starting at 9am for Pre-Pride Parade Caffeination. The FTM Munch will be meeting from 1-3pm as usual. We'll be open till 9pm with a streamlined menu so that you can easily fuel up amidst all your Pride shenanigans. If you're on the fairgrounds, come see us at the Wicked Grounds Booth at SF Pride from 11am - 5pm.
- Monday, June 27: No munch today, but join us for some post-Pride decompression!
- Tuesday, June 28: Headed to the Bay Area Rope Club Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for a pre-Rope Night Munch! Or, just hang around Wicked Grounds for the monthly Bay Area Self-Suspenders Munchstarting at 7:30pm in the back room. The Rubberists of San Francisco Game Gear munch will be meeting in the front room at the same time.
- Wednesday, June 29: Want to check out Bondage-a-Go-Go at the Cat Club, but not quite sure what to expect? Come over to Wicked Grounds from 8-10pm for the Pre-BaGG Munch to meet up with experienced BaGG members and meet new friends before heading over.
- Thursday, June 30: No munch tonight.
- Friday, July 1: No munch tonight.
- Saturday, July 2: We are very excited to host the first meeting of theTransfeminine Munch at 7pm. Are you a trans woman or a transfeminine nonbinary individual? Do you feel left out, fetishized, or dehumanized in kink spaces? Are you tired of chasers and 'admirers'? If so, then come to The Transfeminine Munch. This first meeting will be experimental and include discussion of the intersection of kink and identity, validation through sex and kink, and time to socialize and meet other transfem folks. Anyone who identifies as transfeminine is welcome.
- Sunday, July 3: The Rubber Men of San Francisco monthly meeting will be held from 1-3pm. Then it's the monthly meetup of the Dr. Who Perv Society from 4-6pm.