For nearly five years, Wicked Grounds has been a beloved community space for San Francisco’s kink community, and we are here to stay.
That's where Spiky Jane’s comes in. We're a local company that was formed in 2012 with a vision of starting queer coffeehouses in San Francisco and beyond. Founders Mo and Mir have been part of the local community for years and are long-time loyal customers of Wicked Grounds. We formed Spiky Jane’s in part to ensure the longevity and success of businesses like Wicked Grounds that provide crucial gathering spaces for people in the queer and kink communities.
Our commitments to you:
- We will remain San Francisco’s hub for kink education and community
- We will continue to host your favorite munches and events – and bring in even more!
- We will continue our VIP program, and honor existing VIP memberships
- All existing staff will continue to work at Wicked Grounds
- Ryan will continue to keep this a comfortable space for local groups, munches and events and will keep Wicked Grounds at the forefront of kink community and education as we have been for the last five years
If you’ve been to Wicked Grounds recently, you may already have met Mo and Mir from Spiky Jane’s working behind the counter. If not, come on by to say hello!