We will be vending at International Ms. Leather/Bootblack this immediate weekend, and hosting a party at SF Citadel next Friday, in addition to our usual round-up of wonderful, late-month events.
* Thursday, April 19th: We are happy to welcome the SFTNG Happy Hour to Wicked Grounds for a special, caffeinated departure from their usual meetup! Their theme this month is all that’s caffeinated. Join the host @Asia_Star and @hyena___ for an evening of vanilla and kinky conversations and taking advantage of the lovely tea list and espresso drinks that Wicked Grounds has to offer. There will be an ice breaker at about 8:15pm to help you get to know your fellow kinksters.
* Monday, April 23rd: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. In from out of town for IMsL/IMsBB? Want to squeeze in some social and shopping time in the heart of SOMA's leather district? Local, and trying to stave off "reality" for one more day? Or maybe you didn't make it to IMsL/ IMsBB, and want to hear about all the fun from your friends that attended. Join us at Wicked Grounds for a day of Post-IMsL Decompression!
* Tuesday, April 24th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) is CANCELLED tonight, check back next week for their return. The Self-Suspenders Munch will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm for casual discussion, demos, and answers to any questions you might have about suspension. If you had been planning on attending BARC, the Self-Suspenders Munch would be a great alternative!
* Wednesday, April 25th: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the April Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munch from 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. In the front room, the Pre-BaGG Munch will be meeting from 8-9:30pm, before heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: EDM Night next door at Cat Club. Make connections and get an introduction to the wonderful world of Bondage-a-Go-Go at the munch, and remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
* Thursday, April 26th: Join us for a live recording of the Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast in the back room from 2-4pm! In the evening, Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting in the back for folks who want a calmer, more quiet munch experience than the average meetup. This is a GREAT event for newbies!
* Friday, April 27th: We will be CLOSING EARLY tonight, at 7pm, so that we can host Wicked Grounds Presents: Walpurgisnacht, a party at SF Citadel! Come to the Citadel for wickedly good catering, music, and the great SF Citadel dungeon equipment and atmosphere. We hope to see you there!
* Saturday, April 28th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm.
Sunday, April 29th: Join us in the evening for the Kinky Spirituality Munch, from 7-9pm for a discussion on the many intersections between kink/BDSM and spirituality. Each month they choose an interesting new topic, this month’s is TBD.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.