Speaking of kink meetups... we're now on Meetup! Facebook has been cracking down on anything vaguely adult lately, so we're trying out alternative social media options for letting y'all know about the amazing, community-run events that we're honored to host. If you use Meetup and are comfortable doing so, please consider giving us a follow, but keep in mind that Meetup is a little more public that Fetlife, and has fewer privacy settings that Facebook.
The image to the left is taken from our current art show- Poppers the Pony! We have prints, zines, totes, and original artwork for sale.
- Saturday, January 19th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky crafting adventures. This month's theme is kinky collage.
- Sunday, January 20th: The SF K9 Unit will be hosting Bring Your Human Animal Night in the back from 7-9pm for all manner of human animals and the handlers. Discuss the care and training of your pet, roughhouse on the mats, and don't forget to get your milkshake in a dog bowl!
- Monday, January 21st: Foundations Office Hours meet from 6-6:30pm. The Non-Monogamy Munch for the Young & Young-at-Heart (Meetup, Facebook) will be meeting from 7-9:30pm for polyam, non-mongamous, open, etc., folks who want to connect with like-minded folks in the community! This is a friendly, relaxed munch, so feel free to drop by when you can.
- Tuesday, January 22nd: The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting in the back from 6-7 for their mini-munch, before heading over to Citadel for their weekly skillshare. New to rope? This is a great event for making connections in the rope community, learning new skills, and seeing experience riggers in action! Afterwards, the Self-Suspenders Munch will be meeting in the back from 7:30-9:00 for folks with previous rope experience looking to expand their suspension skills.
- Wednesday, January 23rd: Join the Little Scouts for their monthly Volunteer Meeting, and stick around for the munch to make new friends, discuss ageplay, and color to your hearts content! Heading around the corner to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Cult Movie Night (Fetlife, Facebook)? Remember to get your $10+ receipt stamped by a barista, you'll get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, January 24th: Shy: The Unsocial Social (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting from 8-9:30PM for kinksters, queer folks, and all interested parties who identify as shy. This low-key munch is perfect for folks who want a quieter social experience, or find themselves overwhelmed in more traditional munches.