We have some festive events coming up this week and weekend at Wicked Grounds.
HOLIDAY SPECIALS THIS WEEK
Still wrapping up your holiday shopping this week? Join us for some excellent specials.
These specials are good in the shop all week, and make it easy to shop for yourself or a loved one. All sales will end on Boxing Day, Dec. 26th.
The discounted VIP memberships can also be purchased at WickedGrounds.com
- We expect to close at 9pm on Thursday, Dec. 24th. If things are really, really quiet we may close the kitchen sooner, but we'll be sure to stay open long enough for the evening's munch to meet.
- We will be open from 1pm - 9pm on Friday, Dec. 25th so that everyone has a place to hang out. We're calling it Chinese Food, Movies, and . . . Wicked Grounds. Whether you don't observe Christmas, can't be with your chosen ones, or just need a break and a place to unwind after a day with family, we are open for you.
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 Open 8am - 10pm. Join us at 7:30pm for The SF Bootblack Munch. Whether you're a longtime bootblack or just starting out, this munch is great for sharing tips and tricks, networking, and just sharing the bootblack life with others who get it.
- Wednesday, Dec. 16 Open 8am - 11pm. Join the Crossdressing Club of San Francisco for a special meetup and Clothing Exchange from 7-10pm. Bring your CLEAN clothing to give away and find some new clothes to dress up in. All left-over clothing will be donated to the local women's shelter.
- Thursday, Dec. 17 Open 8am - 10pm. Into Rope Bottoming? Join us for a very special Rope Bottom's Roundtable from 7-9:30pm, facilitated by Blue and Evie Vane. Everyone is encouraged to ask questions, broach topics, and offer their own perspectives, knowledge, and experiences. There are no silly or too-basic questions! This event is likely to be VERY full. Please come early to get your food and drinks before the session starts.
- Friday, Dec. 18 Open 8am - 10pm. We hope that you will join us for a very special Wicked Grounds Solstice Party from 7-10pm. We will have our regular human gift wrapping and San Francisco's best White Elephant Gift Exchange. (Just bring something quirky, inexpensive and wrapped to participate!) The good folks of SF Stampede are setting up a front kennel with human puppies and kitties to pet, and our bootblack will be on hand to get your boots as shiny as Santa's! If you consider Wicked Grounds your home away from home, we hope you'll come out and celebrate with your chosen family.
- Saturday, Dec. 19 Open 11am - 10pm. Are your relationship dynamics best described in paragraphs or novellas? Does a chart help? The good folks of the It's Complicated Munch get it! Find an accepting place to talk about complex relationship dynamics and just be yourself. This group meets from 12:30pm - 2:30pm.
- Sunday, Dec. 20 Open 11am - 10pm. There is a LOT going on today! The Kinky Coders meet from 1-4pm in the back room to work and potentially collaborate on coding projects. We'll be hosting a special PD Kilts Trunk Show from 3-7pm in the front room so that you can get custom fitted for a kinkster-made kilt! Then it's Bring Your Human Animal Night in the back room from 6-9pm.
- Monday, Dec. 21 Open 8am - 10pm. The Poly/ Non-Monogamous Under 40 Munch meets from 7-10pm and welcome poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age and their partners.
See you soon as Wicked Grounds.