- Monday, March 16: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Monday, March 16 2-6pm: Monday Afternoon D&D 5e Gaming Group. We will be running an ongoing Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition tabletop RPG campaign at Wicked Grounds every Monday at 2pm. Come join us for monster slaying, dimension jumping, loot hoarding, and excessive use of dice, for newbies and pros alike.
- Monday, March 16 7-10pm: Poly and Non-Monogamy Under 40 Munch. We welcome poly and non-monogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age. We also welcome the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though we ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner. Come chat with us at this informal social!
- Tuesday, March 17: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, March 17 7:30-9:30pm: SF Bootblack Munch. The SF Bootblack munch is a skill sharing, networking and socialization meet-up for bootblacks. All skill levels, makes, models, orientations and styles of bootblacks are welcome, all that is required is a desire to learn, teach and share with other bootblacks our communal passion for the skill.
- Tuesday, March 17 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Wednesday, March 18: Open 7am - 11pm. Be sure to hold onto your receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds today to get discounted admission to Bondage a Go Go tonight!
- Wednesday, March 18 7-10pm: Crossdressing Club of San Francisco. Crossdressers, transfolk (full time, part time, any time at all), sissies, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. The focus is on the feminine and ultra-feminine so we use the word "sissy" to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation.
- Thursday, March 19: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Thursday, March 19 7-9pm: Godless Perverts Social Club: Sex and Music!. This Topical Thursday, we'll present a discussion of kink in popular music and other media. Was your sexuality influenced by the songs and movies of your youth? Are the explicit — and often kinky — lyrics in current hip-hop sex-positive or appropriative? Are bad representations of kink in pop culture better or worse than invisibility? Come discuss these questions and more.
- Thursday, March 19: 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Friday, March 20: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Saturday, March 21: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, March 21 11:30am-2:30pm: It's Complicated! Munch. The It's Complicated Munch is for those with a complex identity (self identified as trans, queer, poly, switch, or something else that feels complicated) and/or complicated relationship(s). We will welcome all persons of any gender, identification, etc., however, discussion and interaction will likely be more about the issues and joys of those things. We like to say that if it takes a diagram to describe yourself and/or your relationships - this munch is for you!
- Saturday, March 21 3-6pm: Open Mic w/ Lady Zeitgeist. Bring your creativity - poetry, song, interpretive dance, comedy skits, and more - to share with the open mic crew. Original works only!
- Sunday, March 22: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, March 22 Noon-2pm: SoJ Connections Monogamous Munch. Strictly single and looking to mingle? This is a social event so kinky monogamous people can connect. The event will be set up in the back so people can mix and mingle. This event is open to all who believe in Monogamy.
Spring is springing! Come see what's new at Wicked Grounds!
WickedMir is a rope nerd, bibliophile, coffee roaster and a proud Wicked Grounds owner.