Here are a few great reasons to swing by in the coming week:
Friday, Feb 26: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Want to take your leather education to the next level? Come meet with the good folks of Foundations to learn more about their classes and advanced education programs. The Foundations Munch meets from 7-9pm.
- Want to play table games in a warm, welcoming environment? Check outWicked Games starting at 6pm. This month, on top of the broad library of games in the cafe, we will be featuring one of our communities prototype games for play testing: Cannibal Boyscout Jamboree (antepentultimate edition), a post apocalyptic coming of age story about cannibalistic boy and girl scouts!
- All transmen are warmly invited to come check out the FTM Munch in the back room from 1-3pm. Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for our monthly munch, every fourth Sunday of the month! Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community.
- PD Kilts will offer a pop up shop & PD Kilts Trunk Show in the front room at Wicked Grounds from 2-7pm. Get fitted for a sexy utility kilt right here!
- Flying Over Walls will meet for their bimonthly LGBTQ Prisoner Letter Writing Project in the front room from 3-5pm. Prisons make people feel disposable, but pen-pal relationships can help return meaning and purpose to people's days. Come learn about their work, send a few valentines, and find a new pen-pal. Flying Over Walls will supply all letter writing materials.
- The Cuddle Munch will meet from 4-6pm in the back room to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. This group requests that you arrive 15-20 minute early to avoid disruptions when the workshop begins.
- Finally, the Kinky Spirituality Munch meets from 7-9pm in the back room. This month the munch will look at Ritual & Ceremony. What are they? How are they used throughout the world & throughout time? How can they be integrated into Kink for an even more powerful and/or empowering experience? This munch is open to anyone interested in the intersection of kink and spirituality.
- New(ish) to kink, or to the local San Francisco kink scene? Want to learn more about the resources available for BDSM/ leather/ fetish/ kink folks in San Francisco? Join us for KINK 101: Leaping Into the SF BDSM/ Leather Community. Our kink concierge will talk you through the basics of the public kink scene in SF - from what to expect to how to find groups for your specific interests. ($10-$20 suggested donation; no one turned away for lack of funds.)
- Godless Perverts Social Club meets to discuss atheism and kink topics from 7-9pm.
The first Wednesday of every month is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds!
- We will hold our monthly DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm in the front room. Come talk with our resident rope nerds about how to get the most from natural fiber bondage ropes. We have some gorgeous new colors on hand for your toybag!
- Then at 7pm, Rope Bite starts in the back room with a brief rope bondage tutorial, and continues throughout the night with peer skill sharing.
Thursday, Mar 3: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Are you curious about the Little Scouts or age play in general? Would you like to learn more? Are you already a member of the Little Scouts and want to become more involved in running events or classes? Then the Little Scouts Monthly Meeting is the place for you! The meeting starts at 7pm.
Saturday, Mar 5: Open 11am - 10pm.
Sunday, Mar 6: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Interested in nearly more about the gay rubber/ latex scene in SF? The Rubber Men of San Francisco hold their monthly meeting from 1-3pm.
- The Dr. Who Perv Society talks all things kinky and geeky from 4-6pm.
- We are very pleased to offer a class by Albuquerque kink educator Julian Wolf at 7:30 pm. With Minimal Restraint will explore the artistry and psychology of using little to no restraint with bondage. (Sliding scale, cash or card, 10$ - 30$)
See you soon at Wicked Grounds!