- Friday, 1/8: Open 8am - 10pm. People of all genders and being-states are invited to join our friendly neighborhood espresso robots for the first ever Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. The Monster Girl Munch is the perfect munch for folks enamored with the strange, mythical, futuristic, or out of this world. From werewolves to persocoms, centaurs to xenomorphs, we've got you covered! Despite the name, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- Saturday, 1/9: Open 11am - 10pm. Got milk? If you're interested in erotic lactation, you'll want to hang out with the good folks of the Milk Munchfrom 11:30 - 1:30. Then we'll have the first ever meeting of the SF Brat Pack Munch. This is a munch for Brat identified individuals only. If you identify as having a brat side or identify with brat play you are welcome. (Top, bottom, D types, submissive, Queer, Poly etc.)
- Sunday, 1/10: Open 11am - 10pm. Interested in or curious about erotic hypnosis? The Erotic Hypnosis Peer Share is a munch where you can come learn from each other through hands on exercises and discussions to improve your skills as a hypnotist and hypnotee. Come share and practice your favorite inductions this month! Bring a partner to practice with, you can meet people to practice with there, or learn by observing. If you have suggestions for topics for this or future munches post in this thread. IF YOU ARE NEW TO HYPNOSIS: Please come an hour early at 2:00 to chat about the basics of hypnosis so that you can participate in the discussion. Into rubber? All rubberists -- rubbermen, rubberwomen and rubberqueers alike! -- are invited to a very special meeting of Amped! The RMSF Newcomers Social, which will include a joint munch with RWSF!
- Monday, 1/11: Open 8am - 10pm. Is your New Year's resolution to finally learn more about the local BDSM scene? You can't pick a better introduction than our monthly Society of Janus Newcomer Only Coffee Social starting at 7pm. (This munch gets VERY full - we recommend arriving early to get food, drink and table space!) All Newcomer Munch attendees also get 10% off all book and toy purchases at Wicked Grounds on the night of the munch.
- Tuesday, 1/12: Open 8am - 10pm. Animal players of all types and their handlers are warmly invited to SF Stampede, starting at 8pm.
- Wednesday, 1/13: Open 8am - 11pm. The TNG FemDom Munch starts at 7pm and brings dommes -- those who identify as female or nonbinary and dominant or switchy tops -- between the ages of 18-39 together to discuss femdom, play, sex, consent, and all things in between. All orientations absolutely welcome -- we take creating a productive and stimulating space for all female and nonbinary identified dominants very seriously. Well behaved subs 18-39 of all genders with an interest in Femdom are welcome. Older subs are welcome if accompanied by their domme partner(s). It's Wednesday, and that means we're open late forBondage-a-Go-Go attendees to get their late night noms. Be sure to hold onto your receipt for $10 or more to get discounted admission to BaGG.
- Thursday, 1/14: Open 8am - 10pm. Interested in kabbalah or tarot? Join the Sex Magick Coffee Social at 7pm for an overview of links between mystical structures in Kabbalah and the structure of the tarot deck. Open to all levels of experience.
- Friday, 1/15: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Saturday, 1/16: Open 11am - 10pm. It's an arts & crafts day at Wicked Grounds! At 3pm, join us for the first January meetup of Crafty & Kinky at its new day and time. Want to make art but think you can't? Then collage is the medium for you! It's a no-pressure approach where mistakes can blend into the final piece. Collage was pioneered by Picasso, yet is a staple of children's art classes and is the perfect technique for all levels of experience. Local mixed media artist sanfranciscoteat will bring all supplies necessary--including porn!--for an afternoon of Kinky Collage. After a super-brief overview of the process, we'll spend the rest of our time creating and having fun. Then we'll celebrate our latest art show withMaskamorphic! An Art Opening at Wicked Grounds from 6-8pm.
- Sunday, 1/17: Open 11am - 10pm. Kinky Coders kicks off at 1pm, and Bring Your Human Animal night for human critters and their handlers starts at 6pm.
It's a new year, and we have some brand new munches and events for you. Check 'em out!
WickedMir is a rope nerd, bibliophile, coffee roaster and a proud Wicked Grounds owner.