We've got the coffee you need to peel your eyes open in the mornings and the kinky toys you want to take to bed at night.
Here are a few other reasons to stop by:
- Thursday, 10/29: Open 8am - 11pm. We will be hosting a special Halloween reading from 7-9pm with Two Wicked Women Writers in a Kink Cafe. Sumiko Saulson will read from her Happiness and Other Diseases trilogy and Serena Toxicat (Serena Kefira Leclerc) will be reading from Ghosts in Bones. Join us for this spooky literary event!
- Friday, 10/30: Open 8am - 11pm. Want to learn more about leather education in San Francisco? Join us for the monthly Foundations Munchfrom 7-9pm. Foundations will have various demos, like mini classes, to give you a taste of what you will experience should you decide to join Foundations ongoing education programs. The demo class usually starts a little after 7 pm so join us then or you'll miss out!
- Halloween! Saturday, 10/31: Open 11am - 11pm, and open late so you can join us before the night's epic play parties at the Citadel and Alchemy. Join us all day for Halloween Treats at Wicked Grounds. Wear your costume any time on Halloween to be entered into a special drawing! We'll be giving away 2 for 1 drinks for the entire month of November to the winner!
- Sunday, 11/1: Open 11am - 10pm. Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for their montly open meeting from 1-3pm, and the nerd out with the Dr. Who Perv Society from 4-6pm.
- Monday, 11/2: Open 8am - 10pm. Wanna meet other queer guys? Swing by for our newest munch, the Queer, Pan, Bisexual Men's Munch. Come hang out with other men who identify as Queer, Pan, or Bi. This is a gathering to relax, connect, maybe tell fun dirty stories. All curious men are welcome.
- Tuesday, 11/3: Open 8am - 10pm: Godless Perverts is mixing it up this month and hosting a Game Night. As you may have noticed, Wicked Grounds has a huge stash of games including chess and checkers, Cards Against Humanity (Note: If you decide to play CAH, please be cautious; it can be a really hard game between people who don’t know each other and aren’t familiar with each others’ limits and triggers.), Scrabble, Fluxx, Gloom, and much, much more. Feel free to bring your own games if you’re not sure that Wicked Grounds has a copy of your favorite.
- Wednesday, 11/4: Open 8am - 11pm. The first Wednesday of every month is Bondage Night at Wicked Grounds. Join us for our monthlyDeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show to check out our latest assortment of "the finest bondage rope in the world" and bondage books, starting at 6pm.Rope Bite SF kicks off at 7pm with an informal rope bondage tutorial by Topologist, and then welcomes free-form rope play through the night. And don't forget to hold on to your receipt for $10 or more from Wicked Grounds to get discounted admission for the Bondage-a-Go-Go dance party at the Cat Club.
- Thursday, 11/5: Open 8am - 10pm. Curious about Little Scouts, the scouting group for adult age players? Join their monthly Llama Meeting in the front room at 7pm. Want to explore D/s in a more elegant fashion? Come to a very special session of the Elegant D/s Munch -- a special tea with Kinky Ms. Martha of KinkyCraft. Submissives, please plan to come at 6:30 for preparation.
- Friday, 11/6: Open 8am - 10pm. The Slutty Bookclub will be meeting from 6:30 - 8:30 in the front room to discuss The Ethical Slut. Into rope and didn't get your fill Wednesday? Join up with the Rope Lover's Bi-Monthly SF Social to socialize and scheme with other rope lovers.
- Saturday, 11/7: Open 11am - 10pm. From 3-5:30pm in the back room, it's the Open Mic with Lady Zeitgeist. New to kink? Want to know more about what to expect in a community dungeon space? Come join us at 6pm for the SF Citadel Newbie Munch. Start at Wicked Grounds for a two-hour Q&A with two SF Citadel volunteers, and then head over to the Citadel for a tour of the dungeon.
- Sunday, 11/8: Open 11am - 10pm. Interested in Erotic Hypnosis? Join Professors X & X for the Erotic Hypnosis Skill Share from 3-5pm. No experience in hypnosis? No worries! There will be an informal tea for complete beginners at 2pm to tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of the Skill Share.
Note that as we go into winter hours, we will be closing at 10pm every day except Wednesday, when we'll continue to be open till 11pm for pre-Bondage-a-Go-Go shenanigans!
See you at Wicked Grounds!