Did you think Summer was over?! Well, welcome to San Francisco’s hottest time of year coming up. You should stop in for something cold and refreshing, like a milkshake, lemonade, or iced anything. Drink related, anyway. Also, stop by to get your gear and last minute accessories for Folsom! It’s right around the corner, and you don’t want to miss out! You can get first picks on all the items coming in for fair.
Need other reasons to stop in? Well, here you are!
- Friday, September 9: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munchfrom 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. Also, Wicked Grounds will be having a traveling pop up booth at the Naughty Knotty Party at the Citadel.
- Saturday, September 10: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Then for all you “brats” out there, we will be having the Brat Pack Munch from 2-4pm.
- Sunday, September 11: Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we asked that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Or are you already well into the rubber scene? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.
- Monday, September 12: So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, September 13: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going toBay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-10pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, September 14: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, September 15: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to theElegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, September 16: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 7-9pm. This is a great place to bring your sketchbooks, notebooks, ears and tails, or just yourself! Then from 7-9 in the front will be the celebration of Wicked Grounds being open 7 years! That’s right! Come to the Wicked Grounds 7th Anniversary Party.
- Saturday, September 17: From 12-2:30 is the Little Scouts Skill Share, which is all about bootblacking! If you wish to learn a bit about this service art, then stop by The Little Bootblack. Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is on cuffs and other gear!! Then from 4-8pm Wicked Grounds will have free sexual health testing from the SF AIDS Foundation Mobile Testing Clinic.
- Sunday, September 18: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.