This week (and month) at Wicked Grounds, we're celebrating #30DaysOfPride! Check out our Facebook and twitter, if you're so inclined, to get in the holiday spirit. :)
Saturday, June 9th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for folks who love any and all forms of erotic lactation. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe, but remember that mentioning the munch will get you 10% off of our delicious milkshakes!
- Sunday, June 10th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity (Facebook link) will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
- Monday, June 11th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. The Society of Janus Newcomers-Only Crash Course, from 7-9pm, is a great resource for those new to the Bay Area, or new to kink in general. Be on time for a thorough introduction to “the scene” starting promptly at 7pm and stay after for a Q&A session where no question is too silly. Make friends with other newbies and get 10% off books and gear at the cafe as a welcome to our community!
- Tuesday, June 12th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC)will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! After BARC, Stampede will be meeting in the back room from 8-9:30pm for human pets, their handlers, and lovers of pet-play!
- Wednesday, June 13th: Tonight, the TNG FemDom munch will be meeting from 7-9pm for switches and tops who identify as female or nonbinary to discuss domination and D/s dynamics from the aforementioned perspectives. Stop by and make some new friends! If you’re planning on going to Bondage-a-Go-Go: Who’s Your Daddy? (Leather Night), remember to ask your barista for a stamped receipt, if you spend more than $10 on food/drink, you get a discount to the club!
- Thursday, June 14th: From 7-9pm, the Sex Magick Coffee Social will be meeting to discuss the intersection of sex magick and religions that might not typically allow for it. The Leather Bound Book Club has been rescheduled from their usual Tuesday slot, and will be meeting in the front from 7-8:30pm to discuss this month’s text.
- Friday, June 15th: We will be vending at Beg, an erotic humiliation party at the SF Citadel.
- Saturday, June 16th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky needs! In the evening, we will be vending at the SoJ Summer Kick Off Play Party to start the summer off right!