We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, 11am till 10pm Saturday & 1pm - 10pm this Sunday with a full cafe menu and a well-stocked kinky boutique and bookstore.
Need a few more reasons to swing by? Check out our event calendar for the next week or so, Just follow the links for more information and to RSVP!
- Friday, June 10: Into fantastical desert creatures? Mummies, Lizard People, Giant worms. Chupacabra? You got it. Join the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm! The Monster Girl Munch is the perfect munch for folks enamored with the strange, mythical, futuristic, or out of this world. From werewolves to persocoms, centaurs to xenomorphs, we've got you covered! Despite the name, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- Saturday, June 11: Got milk?! The Milk Munch meets from 11:30am-1:30pm to talk about erotic lactation. This month there's a special treat: free samples of breast milk soap and lotion! Then the Brat Pack munch meets from 2-4pm for all self-identified brats and those that love them. Headed to Twisted Windows tonight? Bring your toy money -- Wicked Grounds will be on site with rope and other goodies.
- Sunday, June 12: PLEASE NOTE: We will be opening late (1pm) so that we can plan the queer revolution in a morning staff meeting. The Erotic Hypnosis Peershare meets from 3-5pm and provides a space for respectful and eager hypnosis fans of all experience levels, genders, races, orientations, ages, and backgrounds. Brand new to hypnosis? No worries! Just come by at 2pm for a quick intro to hypnosis so you'll have all the information you need to get the most out of the peershare. Then at 7pm, it's the Amped! Rubber Munch. Have you been interested in checking out the Rubber Men of San Francisco, or the Rubber Women of San Francisco? But you're not ready for a full latex play party? Then come join the members of both RMSF and RWSF for coffee, chat, information and casual fun at Wicked Grounds.
- Monday, June 13: So you're new to kink and have questions. Everyone does. The best place to get them all answered? The monthly Society of Janus Newcomers Only Coffee Social from 7-9pm. Whether you're brand new to kink, or new to the SF Bay Area scene, SoJ will help you get started on the right foot. All munch attendees will also receive 10% off any books or gear you purchase at Wicked Grounds on the night of the munch.
- Tuesday, June 14: Headed to the Bay Area Rope Club? Join up with other rope enthusiasts for a pre-event munch from 6-7 pm at Wicked Grounds. Then from 8-10pm it's Stampede!, a munch for human animals, handlers, and pet play enthusiasts. Whether you're brand-new to animal roleplay or you've if been playing for years, you're welcome to join the fun.
- Wednesday, June 15: Into rubber? The Crossdressing Club of San Francisco hosts a very special Rubber Edition tonight from 7-10pm. What a great way to gear up with other crossdressers before heading over toBondage-a-Go-Go at the Cat Club. And don't forget: ALL customers who present a same-day receipt for $10 or more spent at Wicked Grounds get discounted admission to BaGG at the door.
- Thursday, June 16: The Elegant D/s Munch and Salon explores the potential elegance of pet play. Human pets can be exquisitely trained creatures, happy to serve, and delighted to be guided by their Elegant Dominants. Find out how! Service submissives, please arrive at 6:30pm to help create a beautiful space and prepare to greet the Dominants as they arrive. Dominants, please join us at 7:00pm for discussion. We'll start with a brief orientation to our munch protocol and introductions.
- Friday, June 17: No munch today, but do swing by on your way to the night's play parties!
- Saturday, June 18: Have some awesome fetish/ goth clothes you haven’t worn in forever, but just know will go unappreciated at Goodwill? Bring ‘em on down to the Goth & Fetish Clothing Swap from Noon-2pm and find them new homes! Then we have a couple of latex-focused events. Crafty & Kinky explores latex gear from 3-5pm (although any project is welcome, as always!). Then the Rubberists of San Francisco offer Shine On! Care and Maintenance of Rubber from 6-8pm. Headed to theKattHaus Party at Alchemy from 8pm - 1pm? Bring your toy money! We will be onsite vending bondage rope, impact toys and more!
- Sunday, June 19: We will be open 11am - 10pm. Working on coding/ tech projects? Want to brainstorm with others? Hang out with the Kinky Coders from 1-4pm. Then from 6-9pm it's Bring Your Human Animal Night for all human animal players, their handlers, and other pet play enthusiasts.