It's a big week at Wicked Grounds, including a brand new monthly table show this Wednesday.
Follow through to the links (where we have them) for more information and to RSVP!
Want to get updates on our calendar directly to your inbox? Hop on over toWickedGrounds.com.
- Monday, May 11: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Monday, May 11 7-8:30pm: Society of Janus Newcomer Only Coffee Social. New to kink? Have questions? Come get them answered in a low-key, welcoming environment. Society of Janus is the oldest BDSM education group in SF. Come meet with SoJ officers and other newbies to talk through the basics of BSDM and the SF scene. This coffee social is open to anyone who considers themselves a newcomer to BSDM in general or the local SF scene.
- Tuesday, May 12: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, May 12 8-10pm: Stampede!. Into or curious about pony play or pet play? Come out to socialize with other human critters and handlers!
- Tuesday, May 12 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Wednesday, May 13: Open 7am - 11pm. Be sure to hold onto receipts for $10 or more to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go.
- Wednesday, May 13 6-10pm: NEW Impact Play Table Sale. We've brought on a number of new artisans over the past month, bringing you a new selection of floggers, rug beaters, and canes! We'll have a bunch of new toys to look at and try out. Want to place a custom order, or just let us know what you want to see next? This is a great chance!
- Wednesday, May 13 7-9pm: TNG FemDom Munch. The TNG Femdom monthly munch brings dommes -- those who identify as female and dominant or switchy tops -- between the ages of 18-39 together to discuss femdom play, sex, consent, and all things in between. All orientations absolutely welcome -- we take creating a productive and stimulating space for all female identified dominants very seriously. Well behaved subs 18-39 and of all orientations are welcome. Older subs are welcome if accompanied by their domme partner(s).
- Thursday, May 14: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Thursday, May 14 7-9pm: Sex Magick Coffee Social: The Magia Sexualis. The Sex Magick Coffee Social meets on the second Thursday of each month to talk about sex magic(k) -- what it is, how to do it, and ways to make it more effective. We generally alternate between magick in theory and magick in practice. This social is open to magickal practioners from a variety of traditions, as well as the simply curious. This month, we will be exploring the Magia Sexualis by Beverly Paschal Randolph (with extensive amendments by Maria de Naglowska).
- Thursday, May 14 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Friday, May 15: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Friday, May 15 6-8pm: That Munch! by SoJ Connecting People. What Munch? That Munch! The one for those that are older and the people that date them. What is older? You tell us! We refuse to put an age label on this munch. Who is welcome at this munch? Those who are older (see above) and those that want to date them or play with them!
- Saturday, May 16: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, May 16: 11:30am - 2:30pm: It's Complicated! Munch. The It's Complicated Munch is for those with a complex identity (self identified as trans, queer, poly, switch, or something else that feels complicated) and/or complicated relationship(s). We will welcome all persons of any gender, identification, etc., however, discussion and interaction will likely be more about the issues and joys of those things. We like to say that if it takes a diagram to describe yourself and/or your relationships - this munch is for you!
- Saturday, May 16 3-5:30pm: Open Mic w/ Lady Zeitgeist.
- Saturday, May 16 8-10pm: Tom Foolery Art Show Reception. In April and May we are showcasing photographs by experienced rope rigger and photographer TomFoolery at Wicked Grounds. The show has already been extremely popular, and we hope you will help us celebrate at this reception, including a live rope demo. TomFoolery has had work accepted by the Seattle Erotic Art Festival 3 years in a row, and is also part of Seattle Based Suspended Animation. Hexxus and TomFoolery regularly teach intro rope classes at the SF Armory and are featured in their Kink University videos. They have taught workshops at Kinkfest, Dark Odyssey Surrender and other conferences.
- Sunday, May 17: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, May 17 2-4pm: Let's Build a Scene!. Scenes are the backbone of our kinky play. Yet, they can be daunting to create. From negotiation to props, from public to private, this munch is a way for the expert and the beginner to share thoughts, ideas, and concerns, pick up new ideas and ways of exploring scene building and play.Each munch will cover a bit of safety, a bit of fun and help you negotiate hotter and better scenes while giving you a chance for a bit of mingling to discuss the topic and make new kinky friends.
- Sunday, May 17 6-9pm: Bring Your Human Animal Night! Want to engage in pet play right at Wicked Grounds? Come on out to this welcoming event to play with other critters! We've hosted critters from ponies and puppies to koalas and baby lions, and our baristas make some excellent puppy mochas in dog bowls. Come meet other animal players and have fun!