This weekend at the SF Fetish Flea, check out our selection of locally crafted toys, books, and premium bondage rope! Be sure to stop by the interesting variety of vendors for everything from face cages, fetish wear, and toys from the softest bunny flogger to the hardest, meanest cane. Next weekend, catch us at International Ms. Leather/Bootblack for the amazing selection of kinky nonfiction, as well as the toys!
* Thursday, April 12th: This evening from 7-9pm, the Sex Magick Coffee Social will be meeting for “Sex Magick for Skeptics,” hosted by Mir. Join us for a discussion of sex magick, belief, and much more!
* Saturday, April 14th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for folks who love any and all forms of erotic lactation. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe, but remember that mentioning the munch will get you 10% off of our delicious milkshakes! During the day, we will be vending at the SF Citadel April Fetish Flea (Facebook link) from 11am-5pm. The Fetish Flea is your shopping destination for all things local/semi-local and kink! Join us, and other wonderful vendors, for an afternoon of exploration. We will have new toys not available in the cafe boutique... that is, until we sell out!
* Sunday, April 15th: In the evening, Bring Your Human Animal Night will be meeting for human animals of all types, and their handlers, to romp! BYHAN is hosted by the SF K9 Unit, a local group dedicated to kink education and community surrounding the human puppy scene. And remember, you can get your drink in a dog bowl!
* Monday, April 16th: Foundations Office Hours will be from 6-6:30pm. The SF Non-Monogamous Munch for the Young & Young-At-Heart (formerly Poly Under 40) will be meeting in the back from 7-9:30pm. Check out their Meetup link for more!
* Tuesday, April 17th: Join us for the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm! This munch is a perfect fit for owners of kink-oriented businesses and is open to anyone who is active in the kink community and welcomes kinky clients. Whether you're a graphic designer or tax preparer, an event organizer or computer programmer, a contractor or a bootblack, this munch is for you! This month will be our popular open session format so that we can workshop one another's business challenges. Afterwards, stick around for the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours, meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.)
In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills!
The Society of Janus Mentorship Social is switching their scheduling to be every OTHER month, and will NOT be meeting in April. Check back in May for this great resource!
* Wednesday, April 18th: This month’s Crossdressing Munch/Sissy Night will be a makeup extravaganza! Are you interested in delving into an exploration of femininity using one of humanity’s oldest art forms? Join special guests, as well as the lovely regulars, for tutorials, questions, and a safe space for experimentation. Come learn about how to apply all those potions and unguents in your crowded makeup bag! Lessons, makeovers & help... we're here for you! Afterwards, head on over to Ladies’ Night at Bondage-a-Go-Go to serve your daring looks. ;) Be sure to ask your barista for a stamped receipt, food/drink purchases of $10 or more get you reduced entry to Cat Club!
* Thursday, April 19th: We are happy to welcome the SFTNG Happy Hour to Wicked Grounds for a special, caffeinated departure from their usual meetup! Their theme this month is all that’s caffeinated. Join the host Asia_Star and hyena___ for an evening of vanilla and kinky conversations and taking advantage of the lovely tea list and espresso drinks that Wicked Grounds has to offer. There will be an ice breaker at about 8:15pm to help you get to know your fellow kinksters.
* Saturday, April 21st: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting this Saturday! Stop by this casual event from 4-6pm to work on projects, talk about the wonderfully wide world of DIY, and make friends.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.