This week at Wicked Grounds, be sure to check out the Munch Leaders Round-Up on Saturday the 3rd, as well as the special Treat Your Femme event Sunday the 4th, at which we will be vending! In addition to the usual line-up of fabulous munches run by members of the local community, we'll be hosting the Puppy Bowl III on Sunday, for all those fluffy kinksters who are more excited about chasing tennis balls than watching the big sportsball event of similar title.
* Friday, February 2nd: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out at the FTM Munch in the back room from 7-9pm to socialize and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
* Sunday, February 4th: We will be vending at Treat Your Femme, a Femme-centered event hosted at the Queer Collective at 1714 Franklin St. in Oakland from 1-7pm. In Femme-to-the-front collaboration with Qulture Collective, you are invited to indulge your Queer, Femme self, your inner Femme, & the Femmes you love with seductive, healing sessions & magical gifts & goods from Femme practitioners & purveyors. This event is open to Femmes of all genders & the queers who honor & worship Femmes! Stop by and say hello to our Wicked Grounds femme-bassadors, and check out all of the wonderful groups that will be present! Please note that this is a scent-free event, and that the first hour of the event from 1-2pm is reserved for folks with accessibility needs. Please click through to the Facebook event listing for more information. We will also be hosting Human Puppy Bowl III for pet players and handlers who couldn't care less about the Super Bowl! Join us from 2-4pm for extreme doggos, sports analogies, and general shenanigans.
* Monday, February 5th: We will be CLOSED from 1:45-4:15pm for a Wicked Grounds Staff Meeting. Pardon our dust as we prepare for the next stage in the Kinky, Queer Revolution! Planning on attending the Dungeon Maid Clean class hosted by SF Foundations Group at the SF Catalyst tonight? Meet a sponsor at the Foundations Office Hours, hosted from 5:30-6:30pm. Look for the folks in the leather vests, and/or red Foundations shirts!
* Tuesday, February 6th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! Later this evening, the Godless Perverts Social Club will be meeting in the back from 7-9pm for an evening of conversation and socializing. There are few enough places to land when you decide that you’re an atheist; far fewer if you’re also LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, or are just interested in sexuality. All orientations, genders, and kinks (or lack thereof) welcome.
* Wednesday, February 7th: Later this evening, make your first (or second) steps into rope with both Rope Bite meeting from 7-9 for a rope skillshare and hands-on learning experience, and the DeGiotto Rope Mini-Trunk Show, hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, for all of your quality rope needs, and questions! Both Rope Bite and the trunk show are approachable from a variety of skill levels, and newbies are encouraged to stop by. If you’re heading to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Slap & Tickle! later tonight, don't forget to ask your awesome barista for a stamped receipt. If you spend $10 or more at the cafe, you'll get discounted entry to Cat Club for the night!
* Thursday, February 8th: The Sex Magick Coffee Social usually meets second Thursdays, but the munch leader will be unable to attend this month. Feel free to drop by, start your own discussion, and have a magickal milkshake.
* Friday, February 9th: We will be vending at Naughty Knotty at the SF Citadel tonight, for all your last-minute rope needs. Stop by the cafe for a late-evening coffee before heading to the dungeon, you’ll want to be up all night for this bondage-centric party!
* Saturday, February 10th: The Milk Munch will be meeting for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink! Please note this munch is for socializing only. No lactation play is allowed in the cafe, per health department rules, but remember that all Milk Munch attendees get 10% off on milkshakes!
* Sunday, February 11th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.