We're not quite sure what's up with the weather this week. It was a bazillion degrees out on Monday, and we sold ALL the iced tea. It's shivery cold today, and soup weather again.
Whatever the forecast has in store, we have you covered with all the food, drinks and toys you need to keep going. Here are a few other reasons to stop by this week:
- Saturday, Feb 20: Open 11am - 10pm. Feeling creative? Crafty & Kinkymeets from 3-5pm and will be playing with body paint!
- Sunday, Feb 21: Open 11am - 10pm. Kinky Coders will meet from 1-4pm for co-working amongst kinksters. All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck. Bring Your Human Animal Night will meet from 6-9pm.
- Monday, Feb 22: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, Feb 23: Open 8am - 10pm. Want to meet up with guys in gear, but don't feel like going to a sweaty bar? Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for Game Gear in the front room, starting at 7:30. In the back room, you can hang out with the Bay Area Self-Suspenders Munch. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those who are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, Feb 24: Open 8am - 11pm so you can get in an extra hour before Bondage-a-Go-Go. The pre-BaGG Munch meets at 8pm to help you make new friends before you go. Into consensual age play? Join theSan Francisco Littles Munch! Crafts, stories, sometimes even songs and games. These are just some of the fun things you can count on when you come to the San Francisco Littles Munch. So whether you identify as an adult baby, a little, a middle, a big, something in between, or if you're if curious about age play and want to come test the waters, if you love to have fun and make friends with people who like to have a good time like you do the San Francisco Littles Munch might just be the event for you!
- Thursday, Feb 25: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Friday, Feb 26: Open 8am - 10pm. Want to take your leather education to the next level? Come meet with the good folks of Foundations to learn more about their classes and advanced education programs. TheFoundations Munch meets from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, Feb 27: Open 11am - 10pm. Want to play table games in a warm, welcoming environment? Check out Wicked Games starting at 6pm. This month, on top of the broad library of games in the cafe, we will be featuring one of our communities prototype games for play testing: Cannibal Boyscout Jamboree (antepentultimate edition), a post apocalyptic coming of age story about cannibalistic boy and girl scouts!
- Sunday, Feb 28: Open 11am - 10pm. All transmen are warmly invited to come check out the FTM Munch from 1-3pm. Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for our monthly munch, every fourth Sunday of the month! Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community.