* Friday, January 5th: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out at the FTM Munch in the back room from 7-9pm to socialize and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
* Saturday, January 6th: The Munch Leader Round-Up has been cancelled. Later this evening, we’ll be vending at the SF Citadel SoJ Newcomers + Everyone party, stop by to ask questions about Wicked Grounds, munches, and the scene, and to browse rope and toys!
* Tuesday, January 9th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and network with your favorite caffeinated beverage (decaffeinated options available as well). In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Following them, Stampede will take over the back room for some pet play fun and discussion. Human pets and handlers of all types welcome!
* Wednesday, January 10th: The TNG Femdom Munch welcomes all non-male identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about femdom for a discussion, followed by socializing. Stop by to make some new friends, and to commiserate about the struggles and joys of occupying these specific spaces in the kink world. Heading over to Cat Club for Bondage-A-Go-Go: Bowie BaGG after coffee? Spend $10 or more on food and drink to get discounted entry to the club! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt to take advantage of this offer.
* Friday, January 12th: This evening, Mss Tara Indiana will be hosting the BDSM & GOD: Can Faith & Fetish Coexist? class, tickets and presale info here. Are you having trouble reconciling your spirituality or religion with your kink? You're not alone. BDSM is not a mental illness, a moral failure or a "sin". It is a sexual orientation; you were born this way. Faith and Fetish are not mutually exclusive. Come join an interesting & thought-provoking discussion that will challenge your belief systems and open up new and unexpected doors. Meet other like-minded people struggling with the same issues.
* Saturday, January 13th: The Milk Munch will be meeting for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink! Please note this munch is for socializing only. No lactation play is allowed in the cafe, per health department rules, but remember that all Milk Munch attendees get 10% off on milkshakes! Tonight at SF Citadel, we’ll be hosting a Retrofuturist Kink party! Come explore the tension between past and future, and between the alienating and empowering effects of technology. What a great night to spark up your violet wands or hop on the Sybian! (Don't worry -- good old fashioned rope, whips and floggers are also very welcome at this party. Looking to dress up? All retro-futuristic styles are strongly encouraged! Whether you're feeling steampunk or more Barbarella, get out whatever makes you feel like you're stepping into the times of future past!
* Sunday, January 14th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.