The New Year is here and we’re excited for it to be a good one! We hope you are too! Do you have any New Years resolutions? How about any Kinky resolutions? Want to learn more about a certain topic? Rope bondage? Human animal play? Flogging? Whipping? Or maybe you want to start making your own gear and start leather or wood working? Well, we have books and products to help you with all of these as well as a variety of munches throughout the month to help you keep those resolutions.
So what’s going on the first week?!
- Saturday, December 31: No munches today! But you should come in, as once we close today, we won’t be open until next year! We will be open from 11am to 9pm.
- Sunday, January 1: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco open meetup is from 1-3pm. This first of the year meetup is open to current members as well as those wishing to join, or simply curious. Today we will be open 11am to 10pm.
- Monday, January 2: From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun. Today will also be opening a little later, at 11am to 10pm.
- Tuesday, January 3: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Then from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, January 4: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, January 5: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, January 6: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, January 7: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers Plus Party at the Citadel.