Wicked Grounds is super excited for this month’s Fetish Flea! Not sure what to get that special kinky person(s) for the holidays? Want to do some fun kinky shopping at one of San Francisco’s local dungeons? Maybe you just want to check out the local space, and look for some cool toys while you’re there. Well the Fetish Flea is perfect for that! Located at the SF Citadel, and only $5 for entry! Come see us!
Looking for other things to do at Wicked Grounds?
- Friday, December 2: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, December 3: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. The Society of Janus will be hosting their monthly Dungeon Introduction & Etiquette Program, right at the SF Citadel. Curious about going to a public play party, but feeling a little unsure about what to expect? Society of Janus’s Dungeon Orientation is here to help. We will spend an hour in the welcoming and comfy confines of SF Citadel, talking about some basic ideas of what to expect at a public play party. What should you wear? How do you talk to people? What are the rules, written and unwritten? How can you best set yourself up to have a good time? We'll provide you with solid expectations about what a play party is and isn’t, along with a good sense of how to act so that you are welcomed. We’ll take you on a tour of the space and talk about where you can watch the action, how you can take part in it, and how you can socialize. Right after the SoJ introduction program, the SF Citadel will be hosting their monthly Newcomers and Everyone Party. This dungeon party is for all who want to experience a dungeon party geared toward newcomers! We want you to see the fun and excitement that comes with playing in the world of kink. To see what it is when we say that in the intensity of play you really live!!! Wicked Grounds will be at the party for all your bondage gear and toy needs.
- Sunday, December 4: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.
- Monday, December 5: From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun.
- Tuesday, December 6: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Then from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, December 7: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class every Wednesday from 4-5:30pm. Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, December 8: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, December 9: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munchfrom 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. Are you a dominant man, or a submissive woman? Well Wicked Grounds will be on the road at Master’s Den Revelry.
- Saturday, December 10: Are you curious to see a San Francisco BDSM playspace/ dungeon . . . but not quite ready for your first play party? One of the best ways to see the SF Citadel for the first time is to attend the San Francisco Fetish Flea -- and the next one is coming up on Saturday, Dec. 10th from 11am to 5pm. The entire dungeon and social spaces will be set up like one big kinky shopping mall with a variety of kink vendors, large and small. You'll have a chance to check out the SF Citadel, its equipment, and many members of its community without committing to a big play party -- and admission is only $5 at the door. For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Then for all you “brats” out there, we will be having the Brat Pack Munch from 2-4pm.
- Sunday, December 11: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.