- Sunday, Jan 18: Open 11am - 10pm. Nothing formal on the schedule, but fun times with community all day.
- Monday, Jan 19: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Monday, Jan 19 7-10pm: Poly/ Non-Monogamous Under 40 Munch. This is not a discussion or activism group, but rather just a regular social gathering - we will repeat this event the 3rd Monday of every month. Feel free to arrive late or just stop by briefly. Attendance varies but is almost always between 15 and 30 people.
- Tuesday, Jan 20: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, Jan 20 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Wednesday, Jan 21: Open 7am - 11pm. Be sure to hold onto your receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds today to get discounted admission to Bondage a Go Go tonight!
- Wednesday, Jan 21 7-9pm: Sissy Night Crossdressing Club. Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. The focus is on the feminine and ultra-feminine so we use the word "sissy" to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy and cd/tv energy also invited.
- Thursday, Jan 22: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Thursday, Jan 22 7-10pm: Chastity Social. Join us for a face-to-face gathering of chastity enthusiasts. This very "intimate" form of bondage goes way beyond the dungeon for some people... but even if you are a "weekend warrior" or are just curious about what chastity can do for you (and your relationships!) come on down to Wicked Grounds and join us.
- Thursday, Jan 22 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Friday, Jan 23: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Saturday, Jan 24: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, Jan 24 6-10pm: Wicked Games "Oh, the Humanity!". This months featured game is Cards Against Humanity. A card game which involves a judge choosing a black question or fill-in-the-blank card. Each player holds a hand of ten cards at the beginning of each round, and each player contributes card(s) to the "card czar" anonymously. The card czar determines which card(s) are funniest in the context of the question or fill-in-the-blank card.
- Sunday, Jan 25: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, Jan 25 2-5pm: Littles Scouts Badge Earning Opportunity: Learn How to Whip Stitch Your Rope!. Hitchin Bitches is offering an opportunity for little scouts to earn their whip stitch badge. Come out and learn how to whip stitch the ends of your ropes. Hitchin bitches will be providing practice rope as needed as well as thread, though you may bring your own. This is the first of a number of rope/knot based collaborations between Hitchin Bitches and Little Scouts.
- Sunday, Jan 25 3-6pm: Writer's Munch What are you writing? Whether it's therapeutic journaling, something completely creative, or even paid corporate stuff, please bring it with you so we can all compare notes as we type and scribble away. NOTE: The Writer's Munch will meet in the front room of Wicked Grounds this month due to another event in the back room.
- Sunday, Jan 25 7-9:30 pm: Kinky Spirituality Munch. Come discuss the intersection of spirituality and kink with other practitioners. All spiritual traditions welcome!
Want to get up to some kinky shenanigans this week? We have a few suggestions:
WickedMir is a rope nerd, bibliophile, coffee roaster and a proud Wicked Grounds owner.