We'll be open at 8am - late night every weekday and 11am - late night every weekend with a full food and drink menu and world famous milkshakes, as well as San Francisco's largest selection of kink books, bondage rope and locally-crafted artisan toys.
We're just three blocks from Civic Center BART in SOMA, 289 8th Street (at Folsom).
You can always keep up with our full calendar right here.
Here are a few special reasons to stop by this week:
- Tuesday, Nov. 17 7:30pm: SF Bootblack Munch. This meet up is for everyone from experienced working bootblacks to folks who just want to learn more. Bring your kits and and swap tips and tricks with your fellow bootblacks in a social environment.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18: November Crossdressing Club/ SF Sissy Night. Crossdressers, transfolk (full time, part time, any time at all), sissies, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. The focus is on the feminine and ultra-feminine so we use the word "sissy" to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy and cd/tv energy also invited.
- Wednesday, Nov. 18: Informal pre-Bondage-a-Go-Go Meetup all evening. Hold onto your receipt from Wicked Grounds for $10 or more and get discounted admission to BaGG at the Cat Club.
- Thursday, Nov. 19 7pm: Sex Magick Coffee Social discusses the Tripartite Soul (or Triple Soul) from a kabbalistic and cross-cultural perspective: what the souls are, how to align them, and implications for our magickal work. This group is open to all levels of experience and all magickal paths.
- Friday, Nov. 20: Headed to Transmission at the SF Citadel? Come by to get fueled up and hang out with other trans and genderqueer folks beforehand!
- Saturday, Nov. 21: 3-5:30pm: Open Mic with Lady Zeitgeist.
- Sunday, Nov. 22: KINK 101 Education Day at Wicked Grounds!
- Sunday, Nov. 22 11:15am: KINK 101: Welcome to Wicked Grounds!. Brand new to kink, or to the San Francisco kink scene? Want to learn more about local BDSM play and education? Or perhaps you just want to know what the heck happens at a kink cafe. Join us for this quick orientation to the local kink scene and San Francisco’s very own kink café. This session is perfect for folks who are making their first brave steps into the San Francisco kink scene.
- Sunday, Nov. 22 1:30pm: KINK 101: BDSM Negotiation Basics. Join us for a Kink 101 session on how to negotiate for exactly what you want in BDSM scene and relationships. Drawing on tools from non-violent communication, neuro-linguistic programming, and even a bit of marketing and PR, we'll learn how to negotiate as partners toward a BDSM style that is hotter, more fun, and more powerful for all partners in a dynamic.
- Sunday, Nov. 22 4-6pm: Cuddle Munch. The Cuddle Munch is a safe space to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. We will do this through a series of group exercises that may include holding eye contact, holding hands, allowing others into our personal bubble, and more. All exercises are at your choice and boundaries will be strictly respected. So no matter if you are already comfortable with giving and receiving touch or you are a bit nervous, we will do our best to make you feel safe and included.