If you haven’t been paying attention to the Leather scene, or just aren’t quite in the know, we have a NEW International Ms Leather AND International Ms Bootblack! International Ms Leather is part of our very own bay area community out of Oakland! Congratulations, Girl Complex!! We here in San Francisco are happy for your well deserved title!
If you’re looking for things to do, here’s what is coming up this next week!
- Monday, April 24: Were you at IMsL/IMsBB? Still not quite ready to head back to the “vanilla” world? Do you want to stop by the local Kinky/Queer coffee shop? Then come to what we like to call the After-Con Decompression, all day. New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, April 25: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, April 26: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, April 27: The monthly Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, April 28: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 7-9pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, April 29: We won’t be having any munches at the café today, but we will be on the road again at the play party, CRAVE, an all inclusive women’s party.
- Sunday, April 30: If you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, or are curious in how it could, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch is a perfect fit. The munch will be from 7-9pm.