For all of you that enjoy going to The Citadel, Wicked Grounds has been having a small popup booth for many of the parties throughout the month. Keep an eye out, as we would be happy to see you there! Of course, we don’t have our amazing drinks and food, but we do have all our awesome toys, as well as selections of books and rope! And once again, we will be at the Fetish Flea this weekend! Come say hi, and if you haven’t had a chance to check out your local dungeon, you should come do that!
As for what is going on this week!
- Friday, April 7: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, April 8: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Our local and beloved, Thomas Shaffer is running for International Ms Leather! Come join us from 5-9pm for fun and fundraising! Meet Thomas, as well as hang out, get your boots blacked, perhaps a chair massage, and more!
Wicked Grounds will be on the road at this April’s Fetish Flea! This is a perfect time to go to the local SF Citadel, check out the amazing dungeon space, as well as get some new gear, or for newcomers to stock up on an entire collection! We will then be staying for the Dark Party, for those of you who can’t make it to the flea, but are planning on playing later!
- Sunday, April 9: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.
- Monday, April 10: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, April 11: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, April 12: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, April 13: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but we still welcome and urge beginners to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, April 14: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. We will also be at Whip It! at the SF Citadel! A party for all those into flogs and whips!
- Saturday, April 15: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. We will once again be at the SF Citadel tonight, but this time for Kinky Prom!
- Sunday, April 16: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.