Feeling tied down? And not in the fun way? Then come on into your friendly neighborhood kinky coffee shop! We’ll help you get tied up in the best ways! Or perhaps just make you an amazing milkshake or some other tasty treat!
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, and 11am - 10pm every weekend.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, March 10: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. We will also be at TRYST at the SF Citadel! A party for all those “on the market”.
- Saturday, March 11: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. We will once again be at the SF Citadel for Luscious!
- Sunday, March 12: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.
- Monday, March 13: So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, March 14: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, March 15: We’ll be open until 11pm today. Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go!
- Thursday, March 16: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, March 17: No munches today, but Wicked Grounds will be at Transmission at the SF Citadel. A party for our trans friends and the people who love them!
- Saturday, March 18: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm.
- Sunday, March 19: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.