Wow! Two months of the year are already over. How are you holding up? We hope you are well. Have you been keeping up with your kinky resolutions?! Or have you been naughty and falling behind? Well, we have a whole week coming up of munches. Including some fun rope ones! Stop by Wicked Grounds, for a munch or just to chill and hang out. We still have our support coffees for those who want to come, but don’t have the funds.
So here’s the list of our events for the coming week!
- Saturday, February 25: Today from 6-8pm the Sober in Leather group will be meeting for their monthly Clean and Sober Munch. Great for anyone who is part of the leather scene. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at two back to back parties at the SF Citadel! Firstly from 2-7pm is Wild Things a party for furries, petplayers, and the like. Then for all you rope enthusiasts, or those interested, will be the Naughty Knotty Party from 8pm-1am.
- Sunday, February 26: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Then later that night, if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch will be from 7-9pm.
- Monday, February 27: Interested in Queer Sphere? Not sure what it is? Do you enjoy hanging out with Queer Kinky people in a fun social setting? Then come to the Queer Sphere Munch from 6-8pm. This munch is good for all those interested in finding a group of open queer and kinky friends.
- Tuesday, February 28: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Do you enjoy playing games (board, card, etc) while dressed up in your kink gear? Or does that sound like your new favorite activity? Then come on down to Game Gear from 7:30-9:30pm, Wicked Ground’s munch for game and kink gear enthusiasts alike. Dressing up is encouraged, but not required. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, March 1: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite munch will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage. Also, remember to keep your receipt for $10 or more to get a discount at Bondage A Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner.
- Thursday, March 2: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, March 3: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, March 4: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers Party at the SF Citadel.
- Sunday, March 5: No munches today, but we will still be open!